- doneOne night at Bauergården (part in double room)
- done1 x breakfast
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
The forest is a great place to unwind. The smells, the colors, the silence. Add a setting inspired by John Bauer's evocative paintings, a meandering water lily-lined canal and an inn that cooks with locally sourced ingredients. Bauergårdens Gästgiveri & Konferens in lilla Bunn is the place for you who want bike-friendly accommodation where you can relax and enjoy really good cycling.
Perhaps you take a walk on mossy paths in the enchanted forest before sitting down to the table and enjoying well-prepared food. Or glide along the mirror-like surface of the water in a kayak before it's time for a sauna. Of course, there is also great cycling in Bauergården's surroundings. In the area there are many cycle paths to choose from and you can also cycle in winter when the snow has fallen. There are bike washes and technical courses for those who are interested.
The hotel has a total of 25 rooms in different price levels at Bauergården: from exclusive deluxe rooms in the main building with minibar and bathrobe in the room to standard rooms in charming annexes where dogs are also welcome. The rooms are not that big, but all offer their own unique charm. Breakfast is always included in the price. There are also cabins to rent. In Smålandsstugan there are six beds, a kitchenette and wc/shower and in Alphyddan there are two single beds and there you use the wc and shower in the service house next door. Breakfast is always included in the price - both at the hotel and when you rent a cabin.
See and experience
- local_seeThe idyllic town of Gränna
- local_seeJohn Bauer's fairytale forests - Råbyskogen
- local_seeNäs castle ruin
- local_seeVisingsborg Castle Ruins
- local_seeVisingsö oak forest
- local_seeÄppledalen and Vista hill
- local_seeÖstra Vätterbranterna nature reserve