Contact details for booking
- doneOne night stay (part of double room)
- done1 x breakfast
- doneAccess to the hotel's sauna and gym
- doneFree Wifi and free parking
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
Not far from the mighty Vättern's southern tip, Scandic Elmia is close to the big fair. The hotel is directly connected to the round Vätternleden and you as a hotel guest have access to everything you could wish for. Exercise opportunities, activities for the family of children and of course both restaurant and bar. There are not least excellent opportunities for those who want to store the bike safely and securely.
Not far away is Rosenlundsbadet with water park and spa, and it is close to both Jönköping and Huskvarna. The old town of Gränna and Visingsö is only 35 km away. A new feature of Scandic Elmia is the well-equipped and fresh bicycle storage room with tools to borrow and laundry facilities. There are also special hotel rooms for cyclists where you can store your bike on the wall in a functional stand. Very practical both for you who are out on a bike adventure on your own as well as for you who are a few in a company.
After a few miles on a bike, it is nice to treat yourself to a good meal and gold-edged relaxation. A hotel like Scandic Elmia has excellent conditions when it comes to everything from a sauna and relaxation department to different types of beverages and drinks. The hotel is Nordic Ecolabelled and there are rooms for both pets and allergies. In total, there are 287 rooms on nine floors.
See and experience
- local_seeStupid moss nature reserve
- local_seeHabo Church
- local_seeHusqvarna Museum
- local_seeJohn Bauer's fairytale forests - Råbyskogen
- local_seeJönköping city park
- local_seeThe match area
- local_seeÄppledalen and Vista hill
- local_seeÖstra Vätterbranterna nature reserve