Contact details for booking
- doneAn overnight stay (part in a double room, simpler standard)
- done1 x breakfast
- doneAccess to sauna, gym and tennis court etc.
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
At one of Sweden's cleanest lakes Yngern between Järna and Nykvarn you will find Bommersvik. Just 40 minutes from Stockholm you will find nature and sustainability as part of the hotel. When the Nordic Ecolabel was to list sustainable hotels before the summer of 2021, Bommersvik ended up at the very top of the list.
With us, you can gather your strength after a long bike ride along the Mälardalsleden, Sverigeleden or on the way from Taxinge castle's cake buffet. There is a lot to do here, swim from the beach or the cliffs, read a book in the hammock, exchange the bike for hiking boots, play tennis, billiards, sauna or just eat and drink well in our restaurant and wake up rested before the next stage.
It is 20 km to Södertälje where you can visit Torekällberget, Tom Tits and the adventure pool Sydpoolen. In Nykvarn is Lådbilslandet for the younger abilities. During the weeks 26-33 we have a summer season, then we offer breakfast and an a la carte menu as well as a bar open until 10 pm every day. The rest of the year you need to pre-book a table in the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
Bommersvik has several room types in three different buildings. All rooms have TV and wifi. The rooms are non-smoking, some are partially accessible. In addition to the newly renovated hotel and family rooms, there are nine rooms with hostel standard that have a bunk bed for two people and a shower in the corridor.
See and experience
- local_seeGripsholm Castle
- local_seeSalt forest farm
- local_seeStora Alsjön's nature reserve
- local_seeTom Tits experiment
- local_seeYttereneby nature reserve