Bicycle map Northeast Smaland
In the northeastern part of Småland is the large lake Sommen which has more than 250 islands and is largely surrounded by undeveloped nature. There are excellent cycling opportunities here. On the map leaf you will also find Mjölby and the cheese town of Boxholm up in the northern part. On the southern part of the map leaf is the railway junction Nässjö and Eksjö, which is famous for its fine wooden buildings. In the area around Vetlanda was once a lot of mines and some you can still visit as a tourist. Bicycle map Northeast Småland gives a detailed picture of the cycle paths in the area.
In the north on the bicycle map there are places such as Mjölby, Boxholm and Kisa. Further south in the area you will find Nässjö, Eksjö, Mariannelund, Bodafors, Sävsjö, Vetlanda and farthest in the south-east part is Virserum.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly marked bicycle routes and cycling suggestions
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle routes in this map 15 - Northeast Småland
- timelineAlbert Engströmleden
- timelineAstrid Lindgrenleden
- timelineGrumlan runt
- timelineSaljen runt
- timelineSjöarna runt