Imbris rain poncho black
1 490 kr
The Imbris rain poncho black is a soft, luxurious and well-designed high-quality rain jacket that is practical and stylish both when cycling or walking. The rain poncho is made of high-quality recycled polyester fabric (PFC-free) in double layers, which keeps you dry while being flexible and easy to wear over clothes. Reflective details make you visible even in the dark. Waterproof and breathable - excellent for both cycling and walking!
Two smart straps that you hold in your hands make this rain poncho stick to the handlebar and thus protect you from water running down your pants. An adjustable hood protects the head during the bike ride. In addition to protecting the contents from water, the pocket on the stomach also acts as a storage bag for ponchos when not in use, which makes it extremely easy to take on the bike ride.
Imbri's rain poncho black has a water column on it
- Discreet reflexive details in 360 degrees around increase visibility in the dark
- Waistband that can be used in windy weather to hold rain ponchos on plastic
- Sewn-in hand straps that allow you to easily hold a rain poncho over the handle of the bike, which creates protection for your arms and legs
- Adjustable hood that can be tightened to hold in place when cycling
- Built-in storage bag makes it easy to carry with a rain poncho when not in use
The Imbis rain poncho comes in two sizes:
S/M for people up to 175 cm.
M/L for people over 175 cm.
Curiosity: Imbris is Latin and means "rain clouds" or "rain showers".