Bicycle map Vättern around (southern part)
Vättern is the country's second largest lake. It is located in Västergötland and Östergötland and borders Småland in the south. At the far south is Jönköping, which is the residential town of Jönköping County. In Vättern lies Visingsö where the powerful family Brahe once housed in Visingsborg, which today can be considered a ruin. On the eastern shore there is the polkagris town Gränna and on the west there is Hjo where Swedish Tenn's founder Estrid Ericson grew up. Another large, but not as big, lake that is included on the map sheet is Sommen. Bicycle map The water around (southern part) gives a detailed picture of the cycle paths in the area.
At the top of the bicycle map's northeast corner is Skövde, then comes in an easterly direction Tidaholm, Ödeshög and Tranås. Mullsjö, Habo and Bankeryd are included on the southern part of the map sheet along with places such as Jönköping, Aneby and Eksjö. The route also includes the track for Vätternrundan / Tjejvättern, which is the world's largest exercise bike race.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly marked bicycle routes and cycling suggestions
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle routes in this map 14 - The water around (southern part)
- timelineAlbert Engströmleden
- timelineAstrid Lindgrenleden
- timelineBrängen runt
- timelineHabo kyrka-Slätthult
- timelineLandsjön runt
- timelineLilla vildmarksrundan
- timelineRalången runt
- timelineRunt Vätternleden