Bicycle map Södra Värmland
Värmland offers deep forests, beautiful lakes, mountains and valleys. Here the mighty Klar River flows. In the landscape there are beautifully located mansions and Lake Vänern with warmland archipelago. For cyclists, the Klarälvsbanan / Klarälvsleden is a special attraction with 90 kilometers of car-free asphalt, followed by another 120 kilometers on gravel and road. On the bicycle map is Karlstad, which is the residence city in Värmland county. Bicycle map Södra Värmland gives a detailed picture of the many cycling routes in the area.
On the northern part of the map leaf you see places like Arvika in the west, Kil, Deje and Forshaga. On the southern part of this bike map is Åmål in Dalsland and then comes Säffle, Grums, Skoghall and Karlstad's southern part. Included on the map are Värmlandsnäs with surrounding archipelago as well as bike trails and the Pilgrims Trail hiking trail.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly marked bike trails and suggestions for bike rides
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle trails in this map 24 - Southern Värmland
- timelineBlå cykeltur
- timelineGlafsfjorden runt
- timelineKonstnärsrunda Racken
- timelineMangen runt
- timelineRundtur Värmlandsnäs