Imbris regnponcho peach
1 390 kr
Imbris rain poncho peach is a luxurious and well-designed rain jacket of high quality that is practical and stylish both when you cycle or walk. The rain poncho is made of high-quality waterproof polyester fabric (PFC-free), which makes it flexible and easy to wear over your clothes. Reflective details mean that you can also be seen well in the dark. Waterproof and ventilating - excellent for both cycling and walking!
Two smart straps that you hold in your hands make this rain poncho stick to the handlebar and thus protect you from water running down your pants. An adjustable hood protects the head during the bike ride. In addition to protecting the contents from water, the pocket on the stomach also acts as a storage bag for ponchos when not in use, which makes it extremely easy to take on the bike ride.
Imbris rain poncho has a water column of 10,000 mm and an MVP (Moisture Vapor Permeability) of 5,000 mm. The seams are taped and the zippers are Aquaguard from YKK (water-repellent).
- Discreet reflexive details in 360 degrees around increase visibility in the dark
- Waistband that can be used in windy weather to hold rain ponchos on plastic
- Sewn-in hand straps that allow you to easily hold a rain poncho over the handle of the bike, which creates protection for your arms and legs
- Adjustable hood that can be tightened to hold in place when cycling
- Built-in storage bag makes it easy to carry with a rain poncho when not in use
Imbis rain poncho comes in two sizes, S / M which is recommended for people up to 175 cm, and M / L for people longer than 175 cm.
Curiosity: Imbris is Latin and means "rain clouds" or "rain showers".