Bicycle map South Västergötland
In Västergötland you can hear the wings of history when cycling. Stone Age tombs, the Västgötalagen from the 13th century, solid manufacturing traditions in the Textile Kingdom. In southern Västergötland there are large lakes such as Åsunden, Tolken and Säven. You can cycle the Sjuhärads round from the moped city of Borås to Ulricehamn, which is actually a cross-country skiing metropolis in winter. To the south of the bike map is Småland with cities such as Gnosjö with its entrepreneurial spirit and the furniture town Skillingaryd. Bicycle map Södra Västergötland gives a detailed picture of the cycling routes in the area.
From the north you will find Mullsjö, Ulricehamn and Borås. On the southern leaf of the bike map are cities such as Tranemo, Gnosjö, Skillingaryd and Vaggeryd.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly marked bicycle routes and cycling suggestions
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle routes in this map 13 - South Västergötland
- timelineBlå tur
- timelineBrängen runt
- timelineGG-leden Gislaved-Gnosjö
- timelineLilla vildmarksrundan
- timelineLinnesjön runt
- timelineRusken Runt
- timelineSandsjön runt
- timelineStore Mosse Nationalpark
- timelineTur 3, Tur 4, Tur 5
- timelineTur 5, Tur 7, Tur 8, Tur 9
- timelineTur 7, Tur 8, Tur 9
- timelineÅsunden runt