Bicycle map Southeastern Smaland
Smaland is known for forests and lakes, but also for its outstanding glassworks. In the southeastern part of the landscape are parts of the Glass Kingdom with Kosta as perhaps the best known name. In Växjö, which is a residential town in Kronoberg County, there is a toy museum for young cyclists, and the little older ones may want to visit the House of Emigrants who record the Swedish American immigrants that Vilhelm Moberg wrote about. Cycle map Southeastern Smaland provides a detailed picture of the cycle paths in the area.
In the north there are places like Lammhult, Åseda and Rottne. On the southern part of the bicycle map are Växjö, Alvesta and in the southeast part are Kosta, Hovmantorp, Lessebo and to some extent the western part of Emmaboda.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly market bike trails and suggestions for bike rides
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle trails in this map 8 - Southeastern Smaland
- timelineNorra Värend
- timelineRottnen runt
- timelineRusken Runt
- timelineSödra Solbergarundan
- timelineToftasjön runt
- timelineTur i Glasriket
- timelineViren runt
- timelineVärestadsjön runt
- timelineÅsnen runt
- timelineÖstra leden