Bicycle map Blekinge
Blekinge is after Öland the country's smallest landscape to the surface, but the cycling experiences on offer are all the greater. The flower king Carl von Linné called Blekinge the "garden of Sweden" and the views along the coast with the archipelago are breathtakingly beautiful. Bicycle map Blekinge gives a detailed picture of the cycling routes in Blekinge.
The bike map extends from the small towns of Nybro in the north and Tingsryd in the west down to Karlskrona in the south. Ronneby is on the map as well as the big islands south of Karlskrona, where the cycling opportunities are fantastic.
All information in the map is available in Swedish, English and German.
- doneAlways the latest edition
- doneClearly market bike trails and suggestions for bike rides
- doneThe surface of the marked joints is displayed, gravel or asphalt
- donePrinted on polyart, a durable and completely water-resistant material
Bicycle trails in this map 5 - Blekinge
- timelineNordöstra Algutsboda
- timelineRottnen runt
- timelineSlöjdleden (100 km)
- timelineTiken runt
- timelineTur 9
- timelineTur i Glasriket
- timelineTörn runt
- timelineVilhelm Mobergs födelsebygd
- timelineVilhelm Mobergs utvandrarbygd
- timelineViren runt
- timelineYgden runt
- timelineÖdevaten runt