Sydostleden is one of Sweden's best cycling tourist trails. The landscape is varied, and offers both coastal experiences and forest-rich areas where one clearly knows the soul of nature. The resorts you pass all have their own special character, and offer unforgettable experiences along the way.
The south-east route extends from southern Småland, through Blekinge and down to southeast Skåne. You can cycle the 27 miles between Växjö and Simrishamn road safe and comfortable. For the most part, the trail goes on its own cycle path without car traffic, but on some routes you get to cycle in inter-traffic.
Main Route: Approximately 270 km (Växjö-Tingsryd-Karlshamn-Mörrum-Sölvesborg-Kristianstad-Åhus-Brösarp-Simrishamn)
Bicycles may be included, subject to presentation of a valid bicycle ticket. Must not be carried in Växjö city traffic or in regional traffic night traffic.
Bicycles may be taken on trains to the extent possible. For the bike you buy a bicycle ticket, the price is the same as for single ticket young. The bus is not allowed to bring a bicycle. However, it is permissible to take a bicycle cart on board if used as a stroller.
Bicycles may be included, subject to space, but a maximum of nine bicycles per train. Bicycle ticket you buy in ticket vending machine or app just before departure. If you buy your personal ticket in the app you can make an addition for your bike, the price is 20 SEK and valid for 2 hours throughout Skåne.
Do not miss...
- bookmarkSölvesborg Bridge
- bookmarkHallamölla Waterfall
- bookmarkWater Tower Eco Temple
- bookmarkSmåland's museum
- bookmarkÅsnen, Sweden's next national park
- bookmarkChronolax fishing with Kungsforsen
- bookmarkThe cultural district in Karlshamn
- bookmarkThe coastal landscape at Edenryd
- bookmarkNaturum Water Kingdom
- bookmarkFriseboda at Hanö Bay's Ålakust
- bookmarkKristianstad Art Hall
- bookmarkChristinehof's Ecopark
- bookmarkVitemölla / Brösarps slopes and all apple orchards
- bookmarkKivik's market
- bookmarkApple House
- bookmarkStonehead National Park with Naturum
- bookmarkÖsterlens Museum
- bookmarkemigrant Monument
- bookmarkABU museum
- bookmarkEbbamåla Bruk
- bookmarkbråkunst after Bräkneån
- bookmarkCar Cemetery Kyrkömosse