The Siljans trail on a bicycle consists of approximately 31 km of bicycle paths, which mainly follow county and country roads. Here you cycle through a magnificent and powerful landscape, and the trail winds through the lowlands around Siljan and along the lakes Siljan, Lake Ores, Skattungen and Lake Orsasjön.
You choose your starting place: Leksand, Rättvik, Mora or Orsa. You can rent bicycles through the on-site tourist offices or through one of the sports shops. Referral signs make it easy to follow the trail, and you get to experience the sights of the Siljan region in close proximity. Rest and camp sites are provided at appropriate distances.
During the summer you can choose to experience parts of Siljan from the seaside. Tours with Sweden's oldest passenger ranger "M / S Gustaf Wasa" go from Leksand, Mora and Rättvik and it is nice to bring the bike on board.
Main Route: About 310 km (all around Siljan)
Do not miss...
- bookmarkMusic performance in Dalhalla
- bookmarkThe Zorn Museum, Mora
- bookmarkTällberg with its mile-wide view of the lake
- bookmarkVasaloppet and CykelVasan
- bookmarkAxel Munthes Hildasholm, Leksand
- bookmarkNusnäs with his valley horses
- bookmarkClas Ohlson, the original store in Insjön