The Dalsland Trail runs through the entire landscape and offers a fantastic variety of different types of nature for wilderness tourists and nature lovers with both wilderness, mountain nature and plain landscape.
Image: Roger Borgelid / Westsweden.com
The trail starts and ends in Vänersborg and is a total of 360 km long. It runs through Tresticklan National Park with its fractured valleys and long narrow lakes, Kroppefjäll's mountain nature with its marshes and coniferous forests and through the Dalbos Plains plain landscape that descends into one of Vänern's finest archipelago areas - Outer Bodane.
Main Route: 360 km (Vanersborg-Mellerud-Dals Långed-Bengtsfors-Ed-Fargelanda-Vänersborg)
No possibility to bring the bike on board the bus. Foldable bikes can be included as needed and should be placed in the luggage compartment. There is only room for two bikes at the same time.
Do not miss...
- bookmarkThe aqueduct in Håverud
- bookmarkThe untouched forests in Tresticklan National Park
- bookmarkDalsland Art Museum
- bookmarkCanoeing in Dalsland's canal
- bookmarkThe view from Sörknatten
- bookmarkHögsbyn's rock carving area
- bookmarkDals Rostock
- bookmarkOuter Bodane National Park
- bookmarkThe center of Åmål
- bookmarkHouse of Straw
- bookmarkNot Quite
- bookmarkChurch of the Shepherd
- bookmarkSteneby Art Hall
- bookmarkEKA Environment
- bookmarkNordic Land Museum
- bookmarkCultural use At Dal
- bookmarkColor country art hall