All this is included
- doneOne night at Skeviks Gård
- done1 x breakfast
- doneCoffee and lunch bag
- done1 x three course dinner
- doneRobe and slippers in the room
- doneAccess to sauna, relax and Skevik's training facilities in the yard
- doneAlways when you book a bicycle package with overnight stay via Sweden by Bike: Optional bicycle map from Norstedt's publisher (value SEK 194)
- doneAlways when you book via Sweden by Bike: Accident insurance for everyone registered in the company
- doneExtra nights, the package is easily supplemented with one or two days
- doneSingle supplement
- doneRental bicycle (there are a few bicycles to rent if you do not have your own bicycle)
This is a nice and flexible bike package for those who enjoy mountain biking on your own terms. After cycling, comfortable accommodation with relaxation area and not least a really tasty seasonal 3-course menu awaits. Start and finish is Skeviks Gård on Värmdö.
Around Skeviks Gård lies miles of beautiful and challenging trails and roads. At the far end of the forests or at the water's edge you will also find beautiful quiet places. Both before arrival and on site, you will receive recommendations on both shorter and longer day trips. You get your own backpack and thermos filled with coffee / tea, lunch sandwich, fruit and some homemade from Skeviks Gård's pastry chef Camilla. You can enjoy the food bag at any favorite spot along the tour.
Skeviks Gård is located in the middle of an area with fantastic opportunities for good MTB cycling, whether you want to take a leisurely fixture, work out for the bike vase or drive tough technical trails up and down. The nature is varied and offers cycling in the classic archipelago environment, dense forest, open fields, meadows and mountains, often with nice views of the sea and lakes. From Skeviks Gård a number of different rounds with different lengths and difficulty are used.
Back to the evening, you enjoy Skeviks Gård's own relaxation with sauna and bath. After that, a seasonal 3-course menu, made from own ingredients and from nearby farms, is served.
Cancellation & refund policy
Current cancellation costs under COVID-19:
- free cancellation up to 7 days before departure.
- 7 days before departure, 100 % of the package's total price.
It is also possible to buy extra cancellation cover for SEK 245 / room which allows to cancel until 15:00 on the day of arrival.