All this is included
- doneOne night at Skeviks Gård
- done1 x breakfast
- doneCoffee and lunch bag
- done1 x three course dinner
- doneRobe and slippers in the room
- doneAccess to sauna, relax and Skevik's training facilities in the yard
- doneExtra nights, the package is easily supplemented with one or two days
- doneSingle supplement
- doneRental bicycle (there are a few bicycles to rent if you do not have your own bicycle)
This is a nice and flexible bike package for those who enjoy cycling on bike and country roads on your own terms. The tour takes place near Skeviks Gård on Värmdö and there are opportunities to visit several local attractions. After cycling, comfortable accommodation with relaxation area and not least a really tasty seasonal 3-course menu awaits.
Around Skeviks Gård and Värmdö there are many miles of lovely cycling and country roads. The whole of Värmdö offers fantastic scenery and a lot of exciting excursion destinations like the Artipelag Art Hall, the old factory area in Gustavsberg, farm shops, Bullandö, bathing places and many other beautiful places. Whether you come with a race bike or a "bike with a basket" - with or without children - there are several day trips that are suitable.
On site you get recommendations on both shorter and longer day trips. You get your own backpack / bike basket and thermos filled with coffee / tea, lunch sandwich, fruit and some homemade from Skeviks Gård's pastry chef Camilla. You can enjoy the food bag at any favorite spot along the tour. Well back in the evening you enjoy relaxation with sauna and bath. After that, a seasonal 3-course menu, prepared from own ingredients and from nearby farms, is served.
Cancellation & refund policy
Current cancellation costs under COVID-19:
- free cancellation up to 7 days before departure.
- 7 days before departure, 100 % of the package's total price.
It is also possible to buy extra cancellation cover for SEK 245 / room which allows to cancel until 15:00 on the day of arrival.