All this is included
- doneTwo nights at Hotel Järvsöbaden (part in double room in Solvillan)
- done2 x breakfast
- done1 x five course dinner (excl. Drink)
- doneAccess to SPA and relaxation area (1 visit) including bathrobe, towel, slippers and spa kit
- doneLift card 2 days in Järvsö Mountain Bike Park
- doneExtra nights, the package is easily supplemented with one or two days
- doneSupplement for single room
- doneLunch and dinner at the hotel
- doneCanoe for hire
- doneSPA treatments (massage, facial, facelift, foot treatment)
- doneRental bicycles (incl. Protective equipment) can be rented at Järvsö Mountain Bike Park
- donePets welcome (for a small extra)
Combine a cycling adventure in Järvsö Bergscykel Park with SPA and accommodation as in the old retirement age. Here you live beautifully, eat well and enjoy the proximity to nature and all the adventures it brings.
Järvsö Bergscykel Park is located about 400 meters from the Järvsöbaden hotel and there are downhill trails at all levels, from simple green to advanced blacks. There are both downhill bikes and XC bikes for rent. You ride up the mountain and cycle down the trails built by hand and with excavators. We promise that you will have a unique cycling experience.
Bicycles are easy to rent, and JBP always includes the necessary equipment such as helmet, upper body protection, leg protection, coveralls and glasses. You bike on the latest models from Scott, and you never have to screw or mecca yourself with the bike.
Here you find opening hours for Järvsö Bergscykel Park
Stay at enriched Järvsöbaden
You live in Solvillan, a villa 150 meters away from the main building located right at the forest edge. All rooms have access to wireless network connection (wifi). The rooms are individually decorated and no amenities are missing. The beds are comfortable and you have toilet / shower and TV in the room. Järvsöbaden is mentioned in White guide, Sweden's renowned restaurant guide. In the beautiful dining room, a classic four course meal with herring table, soup, main course and dessert is served in the evening. The next day starts with a breakfast buffet and then carries it to the bike park again for new adventures.
A brand new SPA department is waiting for you
In addition to dry sauna, steam sauna and jacuzzi, Järvsöbaden has recently furnished a cold bath - in the old potato basement. Through the potato throw, water from the hotel's own source in the Öjeberget pours into the cold bath, which has a temperature of 4-8 degrees.
Both beginners and experienced cyclists thrive
Guides are happy to help and instruct for the experience to be as optimal as possible and for the children this is a perfect activity. They get the opportunity to be out in nature, bike tired and play with their siblings and new friends on the slopes. Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to stay in the park without adult companions and inexperienced cyclists under the age of 13 need permission from an adult to ride their own bicycles.
Perhaps a trip to Järvzoo attracts where the famous wooden sidewalk, 3 km long, offers a unique opportunity to view nature life up close after the day ends in the bicycle park? Or you just stretch out the tired bike legs in front of one of the fires and enjoy some coffee. Or a massage? In the summertime you are welcome to relax in the garden and swim in the outdoor pool. There is also a nine-hole golf course near the hotel.
Cancellation & refund policy
Current cancellation costs under COVID-19:
- free cancellation until 12 noon the day before arrival.
- after 12 noon the day before arrival, 100 % of the package's total price.
- Nearest airport: Stockholm / Arlanda
- Nearest train station: Järvsö
- Hotel Järvsöbaden is a 15-minute walk from the train station.