Contact details for booking
- doneOne night in the cottage (price from 425: - / person for 2 people in a 2-bed cottage). The cabins can accommodate up to 4 people.
- doneBreakfast (served in the service building)
- doneBed linen, towels and cleaning
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
Mörrumsån salmon fishing is not only nationally known, but purely world-famous. Hallandsboda Bed & Breakfast is located right next to the river in the scenic Blekinge. The farm dates back to the 17th century and today, both agricultural and forestry are practiced. Here you live in simple charming cottages in beautiful, rural surroundings that help you to get down in turns.
A perfect stop for you as a cyclist southeast trail and you are between Hemsjö and Svängsta. Also nearby are hiking and biking trails such as the Bleking Trail and the Salmon Trail. If you stay at Hallandsboda Bed & Breakfast, there is always plenty to do in the form of a hot tub, fishing of course or maybe barbecue outdoors on a beautiful summer evening.
There are six nice cottages on the farm. They are all 20 square meters, equipped with two beds and a sofa bed (extra bed and cot are available to borrow). The cottages also have a triple kitchen with two hobs, utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and TV and Wifi. You can shower with hot water, but otherwise there is only cold water in the cottages. In the basement at the back of the service building there is a sauna, showers, toilets and a laundry room. You are welcome to use these facilities, at no extra cost.
It is also in the service building that you retrieve your key and pay before departure. Breakfast is also served here, and coffee or light meals can be pre-ordered.
See and experience
- local_seeABU museum
- local_seeCar Cemetery Kyrkömosse
- local_seeEbbamåla Bruk
- local_seeChronolax fishing with Kungsforsen
- local_seeemigrant Monument