Contact details for booking
- doneOne night stay (part of double room)
- doneBed linen and towels
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
In a park area near the center of Södertälje in a yellow manor-like building is Hagaberg's hostel. The business is run with Christian charts in fresh premises that also offer folk high school and conference facilities. Here you can take a relaxing walk in the beautiful park before it is time to settle down in the evening.
The hostel is closed for the summer on week 28, 29, 30 2021.
The hostel has 42 rooms with its own shower and toilet. A total of 80 beds. There are communal kitchens and TV rooms if you want to hang out and a grocery store is located about 300 meters away along the street. Free Wifi. The commuter train is only ten minutes on foot. The business is environmentally friendly and Nordic Ecolabelled.
When the business at Hagaberg was started in the early 1900s, it was like a Bible institute and the school's first principal was named Johannes Rinman. Now more than 100 years later, it is a popular folk high school with a wonderful atmosphere where many come to develop and grow as people.
See and experience
- local_seeSalt forest farm
- local_seeStora Alsjön's nature reserve
- local_seeTom Tits experiment
- local_seeYttereneby nature reserve