Contact details for booking
- doneOne night (part in a double room)
- done1 x breakfast
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
A sunset in the archipelago and the creaking of moored boats at a jetty. The scent of pine forest and sparkling sea. Cycling along the coast in Gryt's archipelago is an experience that makes the senses sparkle. A given choice when you want to catch up for the night and sleep really well is Gryts Varv Restaurant, Hotel and Conference. Here you eat as well as you sleep. Choose a superior room and you have a view of the sea.
The rooms are decorated in a marine style and have generous bathrooms. If you want to stay up for a while, live music is usually offered down by the pier. If you like kayaking as a change to cycling, there are of course excellent opportunities. If you want to get a genuine cycling experience, the trail goes the Coastline nearby with lots of nice views of the sea. A trip that can be recommended is Bike ride in Gryt and surroundings.
See and experience
- local_seeThe boat trail in Gryt's archipelago
- local_seeFootball legend Nils Liedholm's parents' home
- local_seeHarstena with a genuine archipelago environment
- local_seeMermaid in Fyrudden
- local_seeValdemarsviks Rosarium