Contact details for booking
- doneOne night in a double room
- done1 x breakfast
- doneFree access to the gym
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
In the middle of central Västerås lies the Elite Stadshotellet. Here you are close to most things: department stores, malls, exciting small shops, outdoor activities, local transport and the train station. Elite Stadshotellet in Västerås is a high-class hotel with ancient origins in modern vintage in one of Sweden's most beautiful Art Nouveau buildings.
The very first The Bishops Arms pub opened at Elite Stadshotellet in Västerås in 1993. The name "The Bishops Arms" was chosen thanks to its proximity to the city's cathedral and Biskopsgatan. Since then, the cozy gastropub has become very popular with both Västerås residents and hotel guests.
The hotel has bicycles and bicycle helmets for lending. Cycling is a fast and easy way to get around Västerås, which is a fantastic cycling city. If you are interested in borrowing a bicycle, please contact the reception.
number of beds: The hotel has 137 rooms. You can book a single room, a double room or a luxury suite. Pets are welcome (pre-booked). Private parking is available for the car (pre-booked).
See and experience
- local_seeAnundshög, Sweden's largest burial mound
- local_seeBjörnön - MTB cycling, high altitude track and kayak rentals
- local_seeKarlsgatan 2, a house two museums
- local_seeThe boiling point - Action bath
- local_seeThe riders church ruin
- local_seeSkultuna Brass Use
- local_seeStroll around the Vallby Outdoor Museum
- local_seeStrömsholm Castle
- local_seeTidö Castle
- local_seeTrångfors forge
- local_seeVästerås Cathedral - "worth a trip"
- local_seeWester Qvarn
- local_seeÅsby Home & Garden