Contact details for booking
All this is included
- doneAn overnight stay in a cottage with self-catering (own house 70 sqm with lake plot)
- done1 x breakfast according to your wishes
- done1 bottle of bubbly with snacks
- doneAccess to wood-fired sauna and private hot tub as well as bathrobe and slippers
- doneBathrobe and slippers
- doneFree Wifi
Special service for cyclists
- doneAccess to tools for simple repairs
- doneLaundry and drying facilities for clothes
- doneSecure bicycle storage
Lake Vänern is not only Sweden's largest lake, but this inland sea is also the largest in the EU. On an island connected to land, the bicycle-friendly accommodation Paradiset SPA is right on the beach. Here you live secluded and luxurious at the same time on your own island in Lake Vänern.
Relax after a day of cycling in the beautiful Värmland countryside and enjoy fresh air and silence while you sleep. Of course, you can book a whirlpool and spa with a little forethought as a well-deserved recovery. It is not so far to the country's youngest town Säffle if you feel for peaceful strolling by the canal or perhaps you want to admire the architect Ivar Tengbom's 45 meter high water tower from 1914.
Bright, stylish cottages by the water
At Paradiset SPA you live in bright, stylish cabins that of course are close to the water. As the number of cottages has increased, it now includes four pleasant accommodations. Here you can indulge in life enjoyment in a stimulating, fresh environment. The treatment is personal and aims for you to have a fully cast experience. With the bike, there is more to discover in the area. If you are interested in boat engines, you should visit the Säffle Marine Engine Museum. In Wiksfors Mill you can buy handicrafts and many visit the special cross in Långserud.
Price for company of two people: SEK 1,995 / person
Price for company of at least four people, the price is a little lower.
Number of beds: You live peacefully in fresh little cottages on an island in Lake Vänern in a quiet and peaceful environment. The cabins Kajutan, Bryggan, Stranden, Flötet & Livbojen have a total of 24 beds. If you want, you can order a breakfast tray or a delicious lunch with coffee and homemade bread. Note! Right now Annelie receives a maximum of 2 parties at a time.
Nearby bike trails
See and experience
- local_seeHusföreningen Silvenska Villan
- local_seeKnusesund Manor
- local_seeOlof wooden pile
- local_seeSäffle canal
- local_seevon Echstedska Gården
- local_seeThe center of Åmål